Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When it rains it pours...........

My life recently had a new curve ball thrown at it and I am trying to adjust and roll with the punches. I am not ready to talk about all of the events that have taken place and I know that I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for who are so supporting throughout it all. I also have a wonderful boyfriend that has been right there beside me the entire time.

With that being said, I want to share with you a song that Sushannah sent me to bring me some encouragement and it truly brought tears to my eyes. However, it also reminded me that I need to know that God is there for me and even it situations like these when you wonder why these events must take place He is there with you through out it all. Thanks Sus for being an amazing best friend!! I love you!

Third Day- When the rain comes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXni5L4E3k

I have also been listening to Hillsong United-From the Inside Out. This song always brings me peace after a long stressful day and reminds me to casts all my cares upon Him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-afZJ9_TIM

"In my heart, in my soul, I give you control, consume from the inside out."

I Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you."

3 comments:

Susie's Spot said...

Glad you liked that song! It always makes me feel better! Your in my prayers daily and I can't wait to see you again! Love you!

Keri said...

Love you Morgs!!! Thinking about and especially praying for each one of you guys!!! You know I'm a call or text away!

Jennifer said...

I love that song!
BTW, I just found out that you have a blog! I'll add it my blog list! :-)